Wireless Telecommunications Bureau
Forms & Fees
Why File Online?
The FCC's Universal Licensing System (ULS) provides Wireless
Radio Services applicants and licensees an easy and efficient method
to complete necessarily filings with the FCC. ULS maintains your filing
records securely in one place and allows you to make administrative updates
when necessary, all online.
Below are just a few of the significant benefits of filing online:
- Online Edits catch mistakes and incorrect data as they
are entered, avoiding long delays that occur when the Commission returns incomplete
- Automatic Fee Calculation tabulates the correct fees for
your applications and provides a choice of easy payment methods online or
through the mail.
- Immediate Receipt Confirmation of Applications ensures you that your application has been received by the FCC and will be processed in accordance with the
To learn more on how to begin filing through ULS, see the overview for
While electronic filing is strongly encouraged, you may still file some
forms manually if Internet access is limited or unavailable to you. To
obtain forms, you can:
- Download the forms from the FCC site.
- Request to have them mailed to you by calling 1-800-418-FORM (3676).
- Request to have forms faxed to you using the FCC's Fax Information System
by calling (202) 418-0177.