Announcing a new Tell us what you think and help shape the future
Federal Communications Commission Logo - Click here to go to the FCC home page

Aircraft Stations


Common Filing Tasks

Changing Your Address

To complete a change of address you will need FCC Form 605 (Main Form). If you currently do not have an FCC Registration Number (FRN) form 160 would also be required for a manual filing. The purpose of the filing would be Administrative Update “AU”. For a manual filing the appropriate form can be obtained at FCC Forms.
Electronic filers would utilize the Universal Licensing System (ULS).
  1. Under the heading Online Filing, click Log In.
  2. Enter your FRN and password. If you do not have your password or have forgotten it, go to FRN Password Reset (t) and enter your FRN and answer the Personal Security Question (PSQ) allowing you to reset your password. If you have not set the PSQ go to Set a Personal Security Question or contact FCC Support.
  3. If you have multiple licenses, you will need to select the call sign by clicking on its link.
  4. On the License At A Glance screen, go to the Work on this License box on the right and click on the Update link.
  5. Select which sections of the license you need to update.
  6. Answer the questions on the following screens; click the Continue button to navigate the screens until you come to the Certification screen, where you will “sign” the application.
  7. Click the Continue to Submit button to submit your application to the Commission. The application will be assigned a file number as a confirmation of submission.
  8. No application or regulatory fees are required.
Return to Top Arrow Return To Top
Last reviewed/updated on